Another option is to register via PDF file
- Complete fillable PDF Registration Package file* (4 Pages): including Registration Application, Policy Statement, Code of Conduct, and Photo/Video Release Form;
- If you intend on auditioning for placement to any Intermediate or Advanced classes, just let us know. Classes are available on first come, first served basis;
- Call or text 929-610-2117 for advice, more info, to confirm schedule commitment, and to make registration and tuition deposit payments via Credit Card.
* After uploading a PDF and signing in to Acrobat online, you can add your signature to a PDF. Click the Sign icon, then Add Signature. In the signature panel that opens, click Image, then Select image to browse to an image of your signature. You can also use initials or type or draw your signature.
BBT Summer 2022 Registration Information
All information needed to register for the Summer 2022 session is included in this guide for current and prospective students and their parents.
We ask all potential and current students to register anew with us every academic year and each summer, as well as anytime there is a change in personal information (such as an address, phone, guardianship, etc.). It is essential we have up-to-date information on each student in case of emergency and also for the efficiency and accuracy of our class rosters and billing system.
If you are a continuing BBT student and have not had a gap in your studies with us (i.e., if you attended BBT classes throughout the most recent academic year and summer without a break), you are NOT required to pay the annual registration fee although you must still submit a new, updated application at least once per year.
We also ask that students and parents read carefully and re-submit a signed Registration Package (including Application, Policy Statement, Code of Conduct, and Photo/Video Release) each year because these documents are subject to change and include important notices about health and safety policies, refunds, scheduling changes, fees and the like.
Please note that admission is on a rolling basis. Tuition is paid in advance, either in a yearly or six-month membership or in four-week installments, starting from the date of the first class. Only those students who have paid their tuition and fees in full may attend classes.
Easy Registration Guide
1. The Summer Program has begun - July 5, 2022. Registration is ongoing.
Training Program will begin - August 15, 2022. Registration is open.
Offer valid if you are new to BBT or have not been here in the last 36 months. Pay $25 for 1 (one) trial dance classes and we will waive the $35 registration fee for the Summer Session & 2022/2023 school year enrollment. Cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, or discount. This promotion is effective between 4:00 PM on Tuesday, July 5th and 9:00 PM on Monday, August 15th, 2022 at the BBT's Brooklyn location only (2001 Oriental Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11235). For more information, program costs, and trial class appointment, please contact us. Call or text at 929-610-2117.
2. Registration Application & Policy Statement ONLINE:
4. PAYMENT OPTIONS:
We accept payments by cash/checks, CC (over the phone) or PayPal (online).
4. BBT/International School of Dance SCHOLARSHIP program
5. BBT Summer Dance SCHEDULE*:
*Schedule Updated on 07/27/2022
6. Check our CALENDAR for event and school closings for BBT's students
7. Stay Connected with BBT through Social Media
Guidelines for new applicants and returning students:
Submit a completed Registration Package, including signed Application, Policy Statement, Code of Conduct, and Photo/Video Release (you may download and print PDFs of the forms available at the left side of this page, to submit online, in-person or by mail)
Pay the non-refundable annual registration fee (separate from the fall/spring registration fee) of $35 in-person or by mail to:
BBT c/o Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Blvd.
Building T7, Room 7211
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Schedule a FREE audition (new students only), in order to be placed in classes at the appropriate level, by calling (718) 769-9161 or (929) 610-2117 for our office. Alternately, you may email your audition request to email@example.com
You must have a parent/guardian on hand to give signed consent if you are younger than 18-years-old. If you experience difficulties with downloading the form, we advise you to contact the office.